Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hello there.....



Hello to an old friend! Once upon a time, when I used to have a garden FULL of flowers there were many tulips. Now, for the past 3 springs this faithful tulip has come to visit each October - reminding me of the changing seasons and how little time I now spend in the garden :(

BUT... less time in the garden has meant more time to do other things. I have finally finished my bears blanket. There is a whole story as why there are only 7 bears instead of 12! Although I would have loved 12, who knows when that would have been finished, so I am happy with 7.




And I think I am addicted to making these bags! The problem is I just want to keep them all ;) but that won't do.



And finally, a nice 'springy' quote:

There came a time when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anais Nin

1 comment:

Danielle&Hannah said...

Lovely Mel! You are one gifted woman :)

“I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.” __William Allen White