Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sinking in His Ocean of Grace!

I am.
God's grace - undeserved, unconditional, everlasting. I have lsitened to this song over and over this morning. IT's on repeat on Lachlan's little cd player and I have tears in my eyes.





I realise just how beautiful you are and how great your affections are for me. Oh how He loves us so!
We are His portion and He is our prize, drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes. If His grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.

I need His grace so very much. I don't deserve it, but He gives it to me! Daily I lean on His grace, daily I need it.

Thank you sweet Jesus.

1 comment:

mum said...

Thank you for sharing Mel, I love reading your insights into so many things. I remember my little girl following me around, helping me to cook things, getting excited over Christmas, planning birthday parties!!! But when did I stop being the teacher and become the student? You teach me so much about myself, I want to be so much better than I am. When I see how much you have 'grown', what a beautiful person you are, I thank God for the wonderful daughter you are. I love you very much (needless to say this is not for posting:) xxxxxxxxxalways your mum