I've seen a baby tshirt around for girls it has on it "im not a boy!" Maybe there is one for boys?
I remember when Alicia was a baby was covered from head to toe in pink, a nurse said your baby is a goodlooking boy. Even after we had told her alicia was a girl, she still called him "he" lol
2 comments:
Haha Lachlan is such a clever and funny boy.
I've seen a baby tshirt around for girls it has on it "im not a boy!" Maybe there is one for boys?
I remember when Alicia was a baby was covered from head to toe in pink, a nurse said your baby is a goodlooking boy. Even after we had told her alicia was a girl, she still called him "he" lol
I like this saying, it would make a good cross stitch frame, I might give it a go!
Post a Comment