Thursday, January 9, 2014

Week 3

Dear Thomas,

This week daddy and Lachlan left for conference in Melbourne. We had a very quiet new years eve, I stayed up ironing and you and Lucas were sound asleep :)

I so enjoyed just being at home, no going out rushing around, no shops, no juggling prams and car seats! Gran and Aunty Shell came to visit for a day. Aunty Shell made us all lunch.

On the weekend you caught your first plane and we flew down to Melbourne to join daddy and Lachlan. Gran came to help us out and to see daddy's ordination service. It was an exciting and very busy few days! We arrived home and you were a bit unsettled. I'm hoping after a day at home you will settle back into longer sleeps.
You are becoming more and more alert, focussing in faces, moving your head towards noises and we've even caught a couple of smiles this week! The first one was for poppy.

Love you!

No comments: