Thursday, February 6, 2014

Week 7

Dear Thomas,

Really?! I missed a week!
Well, here are some things that are new from these past two weeks:

- We went on a day trip to Merimbula and Magic Mountain. We all had a fantastic time!
- You have had a few nights of 7, 8, and 9 hour sleeps.
- You are smiling and talking a lot more now.
- You spend a bit more time awake now, around an hour or a bit more.
- You are just starting to put your hand out towards things.
- School is back, and with Lachlan at school Lucas plays quietly, you sleep and I feel like I can get a bit more done. I feel like you have just fit right in without much change at all. Someone mentioned to me the other day that they wouldn't have left the house before 6 week after having baby. I have definitely been more busy and out and about. Maybe I should have taken more time to recover, who knows! You have been so easy. Thank you Thomas for helping me do what I have needed to do these past few weeks.

Have I told you I love you?!

No comments: