
I am taking up the challenge! 5 projects by the end of October. I have been thinking about this on and off for the past few days. I want to make sure I choose 5 realistic things!!!
So, here they are:
1. Sponsorship program jobs!
2. My first 2 Block of the Month blocks (including stitchery)
3. My baby's first year album
4. Clean out my pantry cupboard
5. My 'Little Man' mini album
Number 1 & 4 are really things I HAVE to do, but the next couple of months have a few big things for me so I really need to make sure I prioritise things (organising a Regional Sunday School Camp, and going to Melbourne for a week in October to name a few)
The only one that I am not too sure about is my baby's first year album. I have got quite a bit done already, and a lot organised and ready to go, but the more I look at it the more I want to add or even change! I am setting it all up for the weekend tonight, so hopefully will make a big dent in it. I recently got some scolloped edged cardstock, so will see what I can do....I have been looking at styles that are so different for me lately, but am excited to try something new!
That is the problem with scrapbooking I find.....there is always something new and different on the market. I am forever looking back wanting to change old layouts!
1 comment:
Melanie, you are so incredibly creative that I'm sure whatEVER you do will look amazing!!!
If you need help with organising Sunday School ... Ruth's available!!! :oD
Just kidding - I'm only a phone call away!!
Post a Comment