For some unknown reason my very sleepy baby wouldn't go to sleep tonight. He is finally alseep and hopefully tonight will be a 3rd night sleeping through. We seem to have these short bursts of sleeping all night. I think it is just to tease me :)
My week has been full to say the least. J is working literally from morning till the time we go to bed preparing for end of year activities and our church conference. I am busy with the Sunday School presentation which is this Sunday! It will be different this year. In a lot of ways less stressful, but then it seems like more should have been done by now. J extremely kindly said yes to putting a 20 minute video together for the presentation. He is doing that now. I feel kind of guilty sitting here blogging, but if I could do anything to help him I would. I just made him another cup of tea :)
So, here is what has been finished this week:
2 elephants
Christmas shopping
Christmas cards
My own prep for the Sunday School presentation
Presentation to children all wrapped up
Singathon prizes done and sorted
Washing AND ironing up to date (wow!)
Piano finished for the year
One batch of gingerbread done
And here is what needs doing over the next week:
2 gingerbread houses
3 giraffes
Presents wrapped
The presentation done!
Different cooking for different dinners next week.
Chutney
Our deck finished.......that was the goal. At the moment we have painted most of the inside of the deck (not the floor) and all the mesh and wood has been taken down from around the outside. We are repainting the whole thing green, and getting new stairs. It is a HUGE job, but we are so looking forward to having it finished. I think it will look so nice, and even make me want to stay here another year :)
One amazingly good thing to think on today is that we have been married for 9 years!!!!!! That sounds like so long, but then in some ways it feels like it has flown by. I AM blessed. I know that. I know all the reasons why too, but won't share them here :)
My 24 minutes are almost up..... a few other things did get done in that time, not just this post :)
2 comments:
happy anniversary! Hope you got to take some time out and do something special.
Just stopped by, looking for your next post ;-)
Post a Comment