While I don't claim to be overly 'creative', I know that I LOVE to create! I love the feeling of making bits of nothing much into something better. Whether it is little black notes, tubes of paint, colourful threads, or gorgeous patterned paper, it is the same feeling - from the choosing to the doing, to the final product.
The other day I creating a little space for myself. Previously this was a space for my writing papers, cards and a collection of my calligraphy things. Now it is a little space where I can keep my most used scrapbooking tools, papers and any works-in-progress. It is a space where I can scrap while L plays or I can listen to music or sermons while he sleeps (and yes, that is a box of guylian inspiration there too!)

And just behind me is the perfect place to leave a recently finished layout until it is time to go into the album.

Oh, and just because...this is THE most amazing thing I have ever made :)


Off to finish 'creating' my hfg lesson for Thursday night ;)
3 comments:
Great read Mel. One of the most important sentences in the US Declaration of Independence is:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Those last three words tells us that happiness is not granted, but needs to be created and pursued by each of us.
So very, very true Andrew!
That layout is gorgeous Mel! You're on a roll hey?! All the best with HFG tonight :) Thinking of you!
Post a Comment