MY HUSBAND
I have to admit, I am amazed at the miracle of love and the miracle of life. God has blessed me more than I could ever imagine. This is one very special man!
We had a lovely time yesterday. Lachlan had his first ever sleep over at Gran & Pop's house, and did very well :)
CHRISTMAS BAKING
I am happy that I have actually managed some time to do some Christmas preparation. I am finished my gift shopping, and really just have a bit of food shopping to do next week. Monday and Tuesday will be truffle making - I have some yummy recipes for different flavours and can't wait to see if they work out. Baking is definitely a part of my Christmas preparations, and having Lachlan to help out is fun, although does take a bit longer than it used to.
And here's the final product! I used a different recipe & pattern, and made it half the size so it didn't really work that well, but I am sure it tastes just as good.
LACHLAN'S CURIOSITY
I also LOVE that Lachlan can understand what Christmas is all about this year. He knows it is Jesus birthday and is excited about giving Jesus a gift at Christmas For Christ tomorrow at church. He tells us the story of 'Mary and the Camel' ;)
EATING VEGIES FROM MY GARDEN!
...and I am not liking that blogger is doing that to my photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment