Thursday, May 20, 2010

Waiting, Waiting

I'm waiting for the 'oven man' to come and fix our oven. I have missed it! It's been about a week and a half and it has been amazing the amount of times I think about baking - after seeing yummy friands at the cafe, or on a birthday when cake would have been nice to give, or when there was just nothing sweet in the house! Even my fortnightly menu plan had to be thought out a bit more - no dinners from the oven! Well, maybe tomorrow I will do some baking :)
So, the oven man is meant to be here after 8am....the housework is done, and I am just wasting time here as I don't really want to start anything.

Last night my mum asked Lachlan how my baby will be coming out. He said 'It will go up and up and up {pointing at my neck}, and her head will get bigger and bigger and bigger, then it will come out!'. Later mum asked him to tell my dad how the baby will come out. He said 'It will go CCRRAACCKK'. Oh dear, I do hope nothing goes crack!

Yesterday I did the inevitable.....pulled all my craft stuff out onto the dining table. It had to be done to continue clearing out our study/baby's room. It actually wasn't such a bad thing - Now I just have to sort out my scrapbooking stuff to fit into a small cupboard, and then my sewing stuff to fit into another small cupboard. That will be done today! I know I will see lots of projects that I will want to finish - or start!

Oh, he's here :) Must get on with the day!

No comments: