Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today's Meant To Be It!

I don't want to cross today off the calendar. I remember having to do that with Lachlan. I don't feel like this little one is coming today. Yesterday everything was 'done' early, and I needed to focus my attention on something. There were a couple of things I got into, which was really nice - I have been totally inspired by a message I heard the other night. I need to listen to it again. It is about Leah, and it is POWERFUL!!!!!! Only last week I learnt that Jacob asked to be buried with Leah, not Rachel. I never knew that! This message has a totally different focus, and it is constantly on my mind at the moment. I would put a link here, but I don't even know who the preacher was or where to find it :( Also, I am making B.A.B.Y. letters for the baby's room. I'll try to get into that this afternoon too. And I need to vote today, just in case!
There is always something to do, but occasionally (like yesterday afternoon), this is all I can manage to do for half an hour - or however long Lachlan lets me!


This is to add to the other 2 pregnancy photos I have :)

I love that Lachlan will just want to come up and kiss or cuddle my stomach ..... he sometimes says things like 'hello little baby, its your big brother here' in a high voice.

I have an appointment on Thursday, and will probably be there :) Last week my doctor told me they will do an 'active management of my third stage of labour'. Which means I will probably have extra medication after the birth and be closely monitored for another 4 hours. A bit of a hassle, but I am glad as I had been thinking of a few problems I had last year and wondered if there would be a problem this time round. Been praying about that a bit :)

Better get on with the day!

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kylee said...

You never know Mel, it could happen tonight, RIGHT before midnight ;) I'm glad we'll be seeing you this morning tho :)

Ariella is sitting here on my lap while i quickly read my blogs, and she saw the picture of Lachlan and kept wanting to look at it, saying 'Lachlan' really sweetly :) He looks very cute in that picture!

Rob and Heather said...

While I am happy that you're resting, I really am hanging out to meet this beautiful little blessing!!

Do I need to say more??? 8)

Melanie said...

Me too Heather!!!
I'm glad we made it today Kylee. Lachlan was SO excited! I hope Malakai had a great time :)