Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Outside my window....

Crickets!

I am thinking .....

About teaching Home Friendship Group tomorrow night. I just found out that I will be teaching.

I am thankful for ....

Sleeping babies.

From the kitchen ....

Just some dishes that will be put away before I go to bed. Maybe some brownies tomorrow!

I am wearing .....

I'm ready for bed!

I am creating ....

Well, does mess count? I am going through all my sewing/scrapping bits and pieces and sorting things out, putting away.

I am going ....

to bed very soon as I have to be up at 5:30am

I am wondering ....

if I will be able to wake up in the morning.

I am hoping ....

the Youth Camp goes well this weekend.

I am looking forward to .....

a quiet weekend with my boys

I am learning ....

to be more patient.

I am hearing ....

the hum of the laptop and my boys Faraway Tree cd playing.

On my mind ....

Princess ceremonies, bible study, Mothers Day, Child Sponsorship.......

Around the house .....

Ironing is done!!!! So happy about that.

I am reading ...

Some things I wish I could forget. T F Tenney

A favourite quote for today ....

'Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's about thinking of yourself less'. C.S. Lewis Pinned today!!

And one more from the book I'm reading, a bit more than a quote though!
'Some of us do not recognise when God is attempting to work something out in our lives. One man said "Many of us lose confidence in prayer because we don't recognise the answer." We ask for strength; God gives us difficulties which make us strong. We pray for wisdom: God sends us problems, the solutions of which develop wisdom. We plead for prosperity: God gives us a brain and brawn to work. We plead for courage; God gives us danger to overcome. We ask for favors; God gives us opportunities. So often we reject the very things God sends to develop and strengthen us.

A few plans for the rest of the week....

Organising - fabric, patterns, photos, clothes.

A peek into my day {tomorrow}....

Going to the airport very early in the morning!
Taking Lachlan to school.
Home to tidy up and give Lucas a sleep.
Prepare for HFG and piano lessons, make brownies.
Teach piano.
Dinner.
HFG.
Bed.

No comments: