Saturday, December 22, 2012

I have prayed for this child......

.....and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27.
I could never get tired of talking writing about how special my boys are to me. I prayed for them for a very long time. I cried for them many, many nights. And now I have the amazing blessing of seeing them grow. Experiencing every little moment with them. 
Maybe this is why I cried when I read the kindergarten information booklet for this little boy...


I'm not quite sure how this could happen to a tiny, precious baby like this .....


He finished preschool last week. He loved going to preschool! He loved making friends, He loved block corner, He loved his teacher, Miss Grace.
On the last day of preschool, they had a little class party. I made bumblebee bickies for his bumblebee class. 





And the class had a little concert to perform. They sang several songs they had learnt throughout the year. Lachlan had told me weeks ago that his part was the Dingle Dangle Scarecrow. I was proud of him. 





I love being his mummy and can't wait until he starts kindergarten {although I know it will be a miracle if I can hold myself together!}

No comments: