Friday, June 28, 2013

A time to stop

I've been crossing things off my list, and it feels good!
It's been a good week to get things done. There's a lot more to do, but tonight I'm going to stop :) I'm going to tackle this ....


It's been a while, and these piles have been waiting for me. I want to get Lachlan's school album going before I'm looking at Year 6 and a pile 6 times bigger than the one I have.
When the boys go to sleep tonight, I'll be at the dining room table for a few hours sorting and organizing.


Oh, and my doctor was great last week. She knew I was a bit nervous, and for a while she looked more nervous that I felt. It took a little while, but she found that heartbeat.  This pregnancy is not any other pregnancy. I'm excited.

No comments: