I am thankful that my husband is home!
I am waiting for books from book depository and amazon
I am wearing new bed socks
I am wondering why I am still up
I am looking forward to a couple of quiet-ish days
I am rather exhausted from every day life
I am dreaming up creative things to do
I am resigned to the fact that those creative things may or may not get done for a while
I am excited by feeling my baby move
I can’t wait to start delving into project life again
I can hardly believe I'm almost 18 weeks pregnant
I am completely in love with my three 'boys'
I am so proud of all the Sunday School kids who behaved so well at camp
I am in awe of the fact I'm living my dream life
I wish there were more hours in the day and I wasn't too tired to enjoy them
I am remembering the times with Jonathan before we were married
I am working hard at getting my laundry up to date
I am doing my best to get my laundry up to date
I am still learning how to keep on top of my laundry
I am now drinking milo
And I am grateful for my blessed life and that I am now going to bed.
1 comment:
YAY - books coming in the mail and project life = BLISS!!
So excited for you about baby :)
Laughed about the laundry comments ;)
Post a Comment