Wednesday, July 31, 2013

On Pregnancy

Last Sunday saw the 20 week mark of my pregnancy - half way there! Monday I had my final scan. The baby was facing my back, and had its legs tucked up under its bottom. The sonographer kept saying it was a shy little one.
I have loved feeling little rolls and kicks, Jonathan even felt his first kick on Monday.
Lachlan enjoys remarking about my growing tummy, rubbing it and laughing at me. After a little sigh of 'Oh, I wanted a sister' on Monday night I was grateful to hear him talking about playing football one day with his 7 and 4 year old brothers!
Not sure if all of these things are totally pregnancy related, but in the last couple of weeks I've scrapped our car along the side of our garage (insurance lady explained to Jonathan it was baby brain), little things have made me teary (including even Master Chef on occasions!), and this week I've had a sudden urge to sort, tidy, move furniture around my home (which has included drawing plans for four rooms in my home!).
Being pregnant is simply amazing. I am in awe.

No comments: