Basically that is what my day was made up of today. I had three little ones for most of the day, so between putting up the teepee & tent out the back, changing nappies, mealtimes, drawing times, a dvd....there was very little time for anything else.
Just read through my last post....how funny! My mind was all over the place and so was that post. I am glad I am starting out the week with a much clearer mind. I found Psalm 121 by Susan Ashton on youtube last night...it reminded me of when I was about 19. My sister was house-sitting and I went to stay with her. It was summer and very hot at night. We listened to that cd as we laid in bed talking about who knows what :) Brought back good memories, and reminded me where my help truely comes from.
Also got a little inspired listening to these clips. It is so funny how some of the youth in our church think we are so 'old' listening to Keith Green. He was (and his music is) SO inspiring.
The extra exciting thing is that I will have a new neice or nephew very, very soon. Waiting for a phone call!!!!!!
1 comment:
hee hee - i did the study at HFG a coiuple of weeks ago and at the end plyed the Keith Green song: "I want to be More Like Jesus"
Post a Comment