- Inspiration to grow stronger in who I am in Jesus Christ
- Inspiration to teach my boy
- Inspiration to cook
- Inspiration to create
- Inspiration to read
- Inpsiration to care
- Inspiration to give
I am slowing giving in to the possibility that my boys daytime sleep may be disappearing. It really is bittersweet. I lose that time (3 hours!) where I can work on different things with out any interruption, but it also means that he is in bed nice and early and sleeps 12 hours. We will see what happens! We took the sides off his cot, and put his new quilt cover on his new 'big boys bed'. He loves it!
Here they are at the Reptile show at the Botanical gardens.......

And lastly because it has been so long since my last post......
And just because, here are two delicious and incredibly easy recipes.....
Guacamole - is that how you spell it?
1 avocado mushed up
1/2 carton of sour cream
2 tomatoes diced
squeeze of lemon juice
2 T sweet chilli sauce
And a quick and easy lunch for 2!
Tomato pasta sauce
1 Onion & 1 clove of garlice chopped and sauted
Add 1/2 tin of tomatoes
a bit of basil
2 T sweet chilli sauce
Add to some pasta!
And lastly because it has been so long since my last post......
Outside my window...blue sky and clothes on the line ready to bring in.
I am thinking...is Lachlan actually asleep?
I am thankful for....the rain & cooler weather
I am wearing...a shirt and skirt with a little more room.
I am going...to eat some chocolate and drink some milk after I press Publish Post.
From the kitchen...mess from lunch - pasta with the sauce above.
I am creating....lessons for Sunday School.
I am hoping...to get through the next week (toughest ever).
I am looking forward to...next Friday (first doc appointment over and heading away for our 10th anniverasy getaway!)
I am wondering...what to do next (not that I have to find something, I just don't know which 'thing' to do...actually just decided - the study)
Around the house...ironing
I am reading...the book of Proverbs (thanks to Ladies Prayer), Daughters of Hope, the new Homespun
One of my favourite things...my sewing machine
xxx
4 comments:
Thanks Mel for sharing your guacomole recipe. I tried it to go with dinner the other night & it was delicious & very easy to make. I had it the next day also with rice crackers. Very yummy!! :)
Thanks Frances! The only problem is that it is very easy to eat A LOT of it :)
I forgot to put in diced spanish onion - I don't often have that with it, but I think it tastes just as good without it!
I love your recipes! They look SO good! And what a proud mumma, Lachlan looks so happy and he is in tender care - so why not!
It is a time to embrace the new.. if not purely the new year of 2010. It is escaping us and already summer has passed, but the beauty of Autumn is about to really bloom!
I knew your guacamole recipe was here somewhere! Guess what's on the menu tonight :)
Post a Comment