For the month of February, over at Made By Rae, there has been a whole heap of links to things to make for boys - it has been 'Celebrate The Boy' month. I have copied quite a few links of things that I would like to do sometime...just to keep them all in one place, they are in a list on the right.
I am hoping to get something creative done either Friday or Saturday this week ;)
2 comments:
wow that's a long list! reminds me of mine in my bookmarks ;) too much inspiration around the blogosphere!! lol. I saw the same blog and was so glad they were putting out some more inspiration for boys things...it's very easy to get carried away with all the cute girls stuff there is :)
I know Kylee! I just need it all 'somewhere' so that when/if I get to actually do something I can find what I want :)
Post a Comment