Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another Branch.........

Family Tree

Last night while everyone was asleep

I looked out my window, up through the trees

The sky was so big and covered in stars

I knew a baby brother or sister soon would be ours

Hey Ho, our family of three

Is growing beyond my mummy, daddy and me

Hey Ho, just how will it be

When we add another branch to our family tree

I'll be the protector, so strong and wise

I'll be the cheerleader always by his side

This cute, little baby will soon enough see

No one could love him any more or better than me

I'll teach him all the things I've learned along the way

I'll help him blow out the candles on his first birthday

We'll grow up together, side by side

Take care of one another - full of love, full of pride.

3 comments:

mum said...

What a lovely 'official' announcement!
xxxxx
mum

Frances said...

Just beautiful Melanie!! :) I got a bit teary watching this little clip. You have such a blessed family... xo

Melanie said...

Thanks! I am learning how to use windows video maker - so easy :)