Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's a miracle!

One week has gone so fast, but then so much has been squeezed in to that time!


Well, can I say that I am SO in love!!!!!!!!!!! How can this happen? How can I love anyone else like I do my other 'boys'? It's a miracle!


8 years ago (two weeks ago today) we decided to have a baby. It's a miracle!


How can this person who was inside me just a week ago be so perfect and bring so much joy? It's miracle!


How could I say - after a much harder labour - 'I could do that again!' (It did take me a whole week to be able to say it). It's a miracle!




1 comment:

Kylee said...

Oh mel - it's taken me ages to click over to your blog from google reader and comment on how absolutely gorgeously adorable Lucas is!!! We are SO VERY HAPPY for you all.
Can't wait to meet him :)