
I am so happy to have most things done yesterday so that today I would just be able to be at home. So the day has been spent cleaning and baking and wrapping presents and now I am waiting for two family memebers to arrive home - Jonathan took Lachlan to work today!! So it has been an extra quiet day ;)
I am sure I said this last year: I do love Christmas time! Christmas Eve has a special feel as well I think, and to let out a bit of a secret - I cry every Cristmas Eve. Isn't that crazy! Not sobbing crying, but just a tear or that almost crying feeling. I think it is the sentementality of this time, thinking about what I have been blessed with, or maybe it was what I was missing or maybe thinking about what others may be missing. But, without fail I cry on Christmas Eve - and it happened early today :) God is good - that seems such little words for something so grand!
So, here's a bit of Christmas around here.....
Preparations for our church carols night - it was a beautiful night!
And this gorgeous boys first Christmas - 4 months today!
And a 3 year olds version of the nativity.....must have a snail!

I have really enjoyed talking to Lachlan about the birth of Jesus, he has much mroe understanding this year. He even suggested having a birthday cake for Jesus - and we can light the candles and throw it up into the air!
Happy Christmas everyone - may your days be merry and bright :)
No comments:
Post a Comment