Thursday, December 2, 2010

Internet Inspiration

Just for your info.....did you know it takes longer to say 'www' than it does 'world wide web'???

Here are a couple of things that I have loved lately:

1 + 1 + 1 = 1 website. In my attempt to be intentional in what I teach my children, this website is so useful - so many resources and great ideas! I have been looking at it for about a month now and still haven't worked my way around it all. I know I will be using it heaps next year and I am sure for years to come!

This cd is beautiful! Scripture Lullabies is in Lachlan's cd player at the moment - I have finally managed to get him off his Bob The Builder story at bedtime (not that that is a problem, I just wanted a change for him :)) He now listens to this when he goes to sleep!

The book 'Banjo Blues Great Australian Adventure' has been a life saver when I have needed Lachlan to sit quietly (church, when visiting, on the plane). He loves it and has shown no sign of getting tired of it. Apparently the illustrator travels around Victoria teaching cartooning to kids.

I am attempting to make this pettiskirt pattern today! I love all the resources found on the net - although find it very frustrating too!

And lastly, I am loving this advent devotional. It is only Dec 2 and I feel a refreshing after reading just a few entries!

I feel over-indulged in inspiration today :)



2 comments:

Ruth said...

I know what you mean! Especially this time of the year there's so much beautiful crafty stuff!

I've downloaded that CD for Sarah now :) She listens to music every night as she goes to sleep and has been needing something new - Thanks!

That 1+1 etc. site looks good too :)

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Melanie. Alex loves the multiplication link on the 1+1+1=1 website. We are hoping to spend lots of time on here over the holidays.

Kelli