Saturday, June 28, 2008

Looking forward to .....

Life has been quite hectic lately. Not in a huge way, just enough to really look forward to some quiet days at home.

In the next couple of weeks, I am looking forward to.....

- Spending time getting 'refocussed' on a few things.
- Playing with my baby on the lounge room floor.
- Redoing my study.
- Getting this block of the month and starting it.
- Starting a new diet.
- Spending some time with my mum.
- My scrapbooking order coming in.
- Starting this mini album.
- Oh, and how could I forget this!

I better stop before it all becomes overwhelming.

Here is something from my 'quotes I like' file......

For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work. ~Doug Larson

4 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

How do you fit it all in Mel? You are so industrious!!!!

Melanie said...

That's the problem...I don't fit it all in!!!!

Rob and Heather said...

Maybe if you didn't sleep ...

michelle said...

i can't wait for the quilt fair! i already have the patterns in mind i want to search for and buy. nothing like stocking up on a billion things to acomplish "one day". besides, i get overwhelmed at these things, so it makes sense to have a list handy. now, who to get to babysit???? ;-)