Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Procrastination

So, I am off to bed in about 3 minutes. Just felt like writing a post, but didn't really have much to say. I thought I would stay up late tonight working on my study. I pulled everything out 2 days ago and put it all on the dining table. The study is now nice and bare ...... and the things on the table are all in neat piles ...... the only job left is to put it all back so that the study still looks nice and bare. That is before we do the horrible job of transferring everything from this computer to our new one.
Well, I am too tired to keep on going so will hopefully finish when my baby sleeps tomorrow.

The big exciting thing at my place at the moment is that my husband shot his first deer. Really, the only thing I am excited about is that he is so excited. Honestly, I do not look forward to trying to cook venicin stew! I know he will read this, so honey I love you lots and am so happy for you!!

Today was a nice day actually. I feel like I got lots done - general cleaning, washing, cleaned the whole fridge out, went to the scrapbooking shop and had a good chat with the lady, bought lots of great stuff (including sheets of chipboard which will become the mini album I mentioned in the last post), then dropped in to my sisters for a coffee and looked at some gorgeous books she just got, then went to my sis-in-laws to pick up my hubby and baby :), then cooked dinner, went to church and here I am sitting typing when I should be fast asleep.........

I'm off to bed now.

2 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

I would love to know how the venison stew goes ...

Ruth said...

Looking forward to some venison - but you're cooking it! I'll have to find you some good 'venison' links on the net so you can cook venison stew, venison curry, venison pie, fried venison, roast venison...