Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Grateful for......

1. A successful removal of all wisdom teeth. Although I kept up with the pain medication, I had very little pain, a tiny amount of swelling and no bruising! Still looking forward to the stitches dissolving as they are a bit annoying, but all good - even had a full meal of chicken kebabs and vegies last night!

2. I had a brilliant carer for the past week....yes, honey really you did a great job. I got to sleep on and off during the day for 3 days after the op. J got HEAPS of work done on the computer while I was asleep, so that should free him up a bit during the evenings for a while.

3. Beautiful family who helped out with L last week....and making some yummy soup for me.

4. Four glorious full nights sleep (so far) without a little 'mummy, mummy, MUMMY!' voice waking me at 3am. I knew it would come one day...... L has slept through!!!!

5. A potential half day on Friday to do something crafty....I smiled inside when I typed that :)

6. My newly spring cleaned bedroom. Lounge room next week :)

7. And definately most of all ..... my Ever Faithful, Unconditionally Loving, Almighty God. Where would I be without God in my life. I am grateful that He speaks to me, He listens to me and holds me in His Hand.......

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Oh I am so glad you are doing well and that it didn't affect you so much. I was praying for you! I had to have a little giggle and a 'good on you' for point 5!! lol. hugs and kisses

Kylee said...

I'm glad everything went well with your teeth too mel :) and it's awesome that Lachlan is sleeping thru...is he still?

I kept meaning to ask Ruth if it was worth buying that spring cleaning ebook - so it was pretty good?

Hope you got your crafty time and enjoyed every minute of it!

Have a great week!

Melanie said...

Thanks guys...I've learnt not to blog something that you want to keep happening. Lachlan stopped at 4 nights :(