Monday, October 13, 2008

Just Quickly....

I just had a look at Jessica Sprague's blog, and she is running a free online, week long class. I am interested and thought others may be also.
It's all about writing the stories we all have - big and small. It's not just for scrapbookers either, just people who want to organise or preserve their stories. I am thinking that I don't have much to tell, but want to check it out anyway, so here's the link. Registrations are taken on the 20th of October.
There's a little tag over on the right, but it's tiny. I don't think there's much point in having it there :) Oh, well.

2 comments:

Frances said...

Thanks heaps for sharing :) I just quickly had a look at her blog and wow, her photography and her l/outs are just beautiful!! I think I might sign up. Thanks again :)

P.S How are you feeling?? Hope your feeling much better today. Thinking of you :)

Melanie said...

It will be interesting to see what it is like. I'm feeling much better - still a bit of a cough at night. Thanks!