Friday, March 20, 2009

Inspiration!

I think after a good re-focus of life in general, I feel rather inspired!

Scrapping Inspiration
After my big scrapping weekend last week, I packed up a whole lot of my stuff but left one little table of things set up. It is still there, and it has been SO nice to just do bits during those 'spare' 20 minutes when they arrive. I have done 3 layouts, 1 mini album and working on another mini album, and I have actually started a few cards for my ATC holder finally. No photos....my computer is so slow at the moment, I am not patient enough to sit and wait for all the loading ;)

Gardening Inspiration
This has been a LONG time coming! I think it has easily been over 2 years since I have worked in the garden.....and it has really shown lately! Today I spent over 4 hours working (and I mean pick and shovel working!) in my front garden. The soil is a lot softer now and 2 big dying plants have been taken out, and heaps of other lovely things have been added. I need to add some mulch and it will all look a bit neater, but I am happy....sore shoulders and all!

'Little Miracles' Inspiration
This is a little book I bought myself last week. I have always loved Compendium products! This little quote book is FULL of inspirational quotes and thoughts. I love it.

Sewing Inspiration
Trying to purchase this downloadable pattern. I want to make it now!

Sunday School Inspiration
I have lots of little things going on in my mind at the moment and while not much has been done.....I will be setting aside a day next week to get myself underway with a few of those little thoughts.

A Little Inspiration for You

A coincidence may be God's way of acting anonymously in your life. ~ Anonymous

Hold every moment sacred. Give each its true and due fulfillment. ~ Thomas Mann

I've never been one who thought the Lord should make life easy; I've just asked Him to make me strong. ~ Eva Bowring

To deem any situation impossible is to make it so. ~ Bernard Drummond

2 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

Thanks, Mel!! I love that quote by Eva Bowring.

I'm sure your garden is looking stunning at the moment.

Danielle&Hannah said...

How do you do it all Mel, you inspire me!

You are a 'breath of fresh air', in all you do.
:-)