As mentioned before, this blog is NOT a diary.....I do not keep diaries well at all. I think I have about 4 or 5 diaries hidden away - only about a third of the way filled in. The only diary I am happy with is one I keep from 18 - 41 weeks pregnant.
So, this is an 'inspiration journal' - and hopefully will be filled with things that inspire me. Inspire me to be better, do better, think better, act better.
Of course, when you are inspired that should be followed by some kind of action. So, maybe I will include things that are a result of my inspirations.
Inspire: to breath in; infuse thought or feeling into; arouse, create a feeling or thought.
Anyway, today, on the 22nd of April, what inspires me?
- My husband inspires me to be the best I can be.
- My son inspires me to be the best I should be.
- My daily devotions book inspires me to go deeper into God's word. Note to self - look into 'shikhina glory' (sp?)
- My almost completely clean house inspires me to make it a totally clean house.
- My pile of CK magazines beside my bed inspires me to scrap.
- The song posted on my sister blog inspires me to.....I don't know, just inspires me!
That's a lot of action that needs taking place!
Oh, the quote I put on last time...I was thinking, although I still agree with it and like it heaps.....I can think of a few times when anything would be better than silence.
2 comments:
And you inspire me!
You're very sweet ;)
Post a Comment