I have thought about starting my own blog for a couple of weeks now. Today is my 31st birthday, so it felt like the perfect day to start something.
So, why do I want to blog? Well, I have a blog for my baby and that is to keep family and friends up to date with things, as well as keeping some sort of journal about his milestones and what is happening. My husband has a blog, and that one is really just him sharing some thoughts, sermon ideas. Other blogs I read share craft ideas, thoughts and feelings.
This blog....well, I don't even think I will share it with anyone. I want to keep a bit of a journal about the good things in life - not just all the wonderful, but the things that don't seem too wonderful, but are 'meant for good' too.
I am hopeless at keeping written journals. I have tried, and only seem to keep them for a few weeks. Maybe this blog will be different, maybe it will be the same. We'll see.
1 comment:
you didn't tell me about this.....
Post a Comment