I love most things crafty. My main crafty things I like to do are: scrapbooking, decorative painting and sewing. All of these things require setting up and quite a bit of equipment. Slowly over the years, I have gathered together most things necessary to complete many projects (and other things not so necessary). One day I would LOVE to have my very own craft room, set up with everything so I can just go from scrapping to my sewing machine to adding touches of paint. Here are some pictures of my dream craft room (from Heather Bailey's website):


Well, I will continue to dream....but not be disheartened with what I do have! I have been abundantly blessed!!!!
So, I have fabric cut and tomorrow I will be sewing! First of all I will make a skirt from some fabric my mother-in-law gave me for my birthday, then I have some pyjamas to sew for my baby. I will be very happy if that is achieved tomorrow...then I have a couple of fun things to do next week............

1 comment:
That's what I call a 'studio' beautiful.... to dream of! Look at those colours and all that fabric. In an environment like that it's no wonder that Heather Bailey can be SO creative! Have a wonderful day tomorrow.
Post a Comment