I am a list person....and a pile person. It is how I organise things. I wouldn't say I am a very organised person - although I really do strive to be one, and admire anyone who keeps things in 'systems' - this is a huge goal of mine.
ANYWAY, today and tomorrow and the next day I am focussing on crossing things off. I have a number of things that need to be done this week (none of them 'crafty' :( , but not too boring either) and they are not going to go away unless I start doing them.
So, off I go to it!
By the way, I just remembered somewhere I read about someone who, at the end of the day would write a 'ta da' list - those things she actually got accomplished that day. An interesting thought!
2 comments:
I'm sure your ta da list will be much, much longer then your to do list, Mel!!! You're amazing with all the things you've accomplished thus far ... and you're not anywhere near being even halfway through your life yet!!!!
Whatever way you organise yourself, you're always on top of all that you have been called to do. God has many wonderful things yet in store for you.
Whether you are organised or not you are productive so whatever you're doing is working :) I like the ta da idea, although mine I think would be the same things each day :)
Post a Comment