It strikes! one, two,Three, four, five, six. Enough, enough, dear watch,Thy pulse hath beat enough. Now sleep and rest;Would thou could'st make the time to do so too;I'll wind thee up no more.~Ben Jonson
Oh, I just put another photo into my baby's monthly layout........Where has all this time gone! The page is almost finished! So often, I just want to live today over and over again. But then other times I wonder if my baby will love dinosaurs, or trains, or space ... what will be that thing that all little boys read about and know all the facts about. I can't wait to find out, so maybe I should welcome time along!
Here is my almost finished double layout of my baby on the first of every month.

Oh, I just put another photo into my baby's monthly layout........Where has all this time gone! The page is almost finished! So often, I just want to live today over and over again. But then other times I wonder if my baby will love dinosaurs, or trains, or space ... what will be that thing that all little boys read about and know all the facts about. I can't wait to find out, so maybe I should welcome time along!
Here is my almost finished double layout of my baby on the first of every month.
1 comment:
I love that page! I remember seeing it when he was about 4 or so months and it seemed like forever away! So sad yet so exciting - new seasons, new adventures....
Post a Comment