Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Beautiful Day!

Beautiful days don't always have to be busy, rushing, expensive or even sunny. Well, today is sunny, but it has been a beautiful day for other reasons.
My baby's scrapbook is on the table - three layouts heavier, we began the day with a very small sleep in (as small as it can be with a baby who doesn't like his mum or dad to sleep in), then went on to bacon & eggs, tidying inside and outside our house, some daddy and son time (and an hour by myself), lunch together and then play time together. Right now my hubby is ready to preach tomorrow and is spending some time with eyes closed on the lounge, my baby is playing in his cot (should be sleeping) and we will soon be getting ready to go out to friends for dinner tonight..... that's what I call a beautiful day - from a very simple girl :)

Oh, something not so simple....my new camera! Exciting, but I may need to take the manual with me wherever I go for a while ;)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

New camera! What did you get?? Sounds like a lovely day!

Kirsty said...

Sounds like a lovely - fantastic day to me!! I too love the simple things in life.