The rules of the game are as follows:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you. Michelle
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry....I'm not playing by the rules because everyone I know has been tagged!
1. I eat my dinner with each bite being a 'perfect bite'. That is a little bit of everything on my fork at once - by the end of my meal I usually have just enough of everything for one last perfect bite, and I don't even have to think about it. If there are any extra bits they usually get left!
2. I usually only read 3/4 of a book. It has to be REALLY good for me to read all of it.
3. I am sure I have more unfinished projects than finished.
4. I LOVED going on the giant swing at camp Cooba a couple of years ago!
5. I had cello lessons for about 6 months.
6. I once made the 'zone' at high school for cross country.
2 comments:
You must be the busiest woman I know, Melanie. The reason you have more "unfinished projects" then "finished ones" is because you are soooooo busy!!!
I don't know how you keep it all together so well. You're totally amazing!!!
I'll have to try the "perfect bite" system. It would make for a new adventure in the art of eating!!
:o)
how can we be related?!! i eat everything of one thing at a time. all the meat, then all one vegetable, followed by another and another... and cross country??? good on you! (it certainly wouldn't be me). I love the cello though. ;-)
Post a Comment