Well, here's a secret. I have tonns of little bits of paper everywhere.....carefully placed saftely into books, under boxes.....all very safe places. The only problem is, when I need that bit of paper (with something inspirational/imporant written on it) I can never find it. So, as this is my Inspiration Journal, when I find a piece of paper I will post that and it will always be here, nice and safe.
One of those I found today was a something I received in the post from a friend about 3 or 4 years ago. It was extremely timely...here it is.
The Weaver
My life is but a weaving
between my Lord and me
I cannot choose the colours
He worketh steadily.
Ofttimes he weaveth sorrow
And I in foolish pride
Forget He sees the upper
And I the underside.
Not till the loom is silent
And shuttles cease to fly
Shall God unroll the canvas
And explain the reason why.
The dark threads are as needful
In the weavers skillful hand
As the threads of gold and silver
In the pattern he has planned.
Isaiah 64:8
Lord you are the potter and we are the clay and the work of thy hand.
Psalm 139:14,16-18 (The Message)
I thank you High God - you're breathtaking. Body and soul I am marvellously made! I worship in adoration - what a creation.
Like an open book You watched me grow from conception to birth. All the stages of my life were spread out before you. The days of my life are all prepared before I had even lived one day. Your thoughts, how rare, how beautiful! God, I'll never comprehend them. I couldn't even begin to count them - any more than I could count the sand of the sea.
No comments:
Post a Comment